REQUEST A MEDICATION RENEWAL
You can request a prescription refill from your provider in the following way:
- Click on the “My Health” tab
- Click on “Medications”
- Click the “RX” button on the right side of the screen for the medication you want renewed.
- The “Renew Prescription” window will open.
- Select the provider who prescribed the medication.
- If you want to change the pharmacy, click change.
- Enter any comments that you want your provider to know about the request.
- Click send.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” above the tabs.
- The Appointment screen will open.
- The “Organization” should already be filled in with “Crystal Lake Health Center”. If not, select this from the drop down menu.
- Enter the reason for the appointment in “Reason for Appointment”.
- From “My Available Times, select the box above the day of the week that you want the appointment.
- Select a time and availability.
- Click “Add This Time Slot”.
- Enter additional comments in “Comments” if you so desire.
- Click Submit.
- A message is displayed to remind you that the requested appointment is not scheduled until the appointment is posted in your health record and the provider sends a confirmation email.
- Click OK.
- To view results, click on the “My Health” tab and then “Results”.
- Each result that is added is listed in its own section. You can expand and collapse the sections. The number of results of each section is displayed in parentheses next to the section title. A section that has 3 or more results or data points, can be displayed in a graph.
- To view text-based results, click the paper with magnifier.
The Inbox tab contains all of the secure messages you have sent to and received from your provider.
- Click the “Inbox” tab.
- The Inbox opens. Click “Compose”.
- Enter the email recipient, subject, and message.
- Click “Send”.
These are just a few of the things you can do with Follow My Health.
Be sure to check out all of the tabs.
Sign in Now or Sign up
For Follow My Health how to documents on line visit: http://support.followmyhealth.com/
This includes a section on using mobile devices such as tablets and mobile smart phones.