Thank you for choosing Crystal Lake Health Clinic.
New patients are welcome at Crystal Lake Clinic. For your convenience, we have information and forms available for you to view and print to prepare for your first visit.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to check in and bring the following with you:
- Your health insurance card
- Driver’s license or photo identification
- Bottles of any medications you are currently taking or over the counter medicine
- Records from previous provider if available
- List of questions to discuss with your provider and home diaries (allergies, food, blood pressure readings, blood sugar readings, etc.)
- Your co-pay, if any, that you will need to pay at your visit
- Any new patient forms you want to print out and fill in prior to your visit.
Forms and patient policies that are frequently requested are:
Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Information Form (to allow your information to be released to another family member or friend if needed)
Consent To Treat Minor Consent form to treat minor children under age 18
Medical Records Release Blank Release of Medical Records Form to yourself or another provider
In order to view or print these forms you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not have it you can download it free here: